Tuesday, March 27, 2012

February 2012 Player of The Month: WillDoug

Hello MilMonauts,

Sara interviewing Willdoug
Let me present the Player Of The Month: February: WillDoug! He is a Game Master on MilMo BR and a devoted MilMo player. If you want to read this interview in Brazilian Portuguese, make sure to check out our Brazilian developer blog here.


Hello Will, congratulations on becoming player of the month! How does it feel?
Hello Sara and all the players. I'm very happy because of several cool players , I was chosen to talk a little about me. I want to thank everyone for the honor they gave me.I think it's a great pleasure to be the player of the month, because people want to know about you a little better.

What is the story behind your avatar name?
The name of my avatar I chose from the reduction of my real name. When I started playing was hard to think of the name of my avatar, because at that time could not change names, so I tried to reduce my name, and with time I liked It and now I do not see myself without it in the game. 


Awesome trio of friends in Ancient Forest



Where do you live in real life, and what's it like? How are you in real life?
I live in Sobral, a city of Ceará State (Northeast of Brazil). It is a beautiful City and It is not very big, but I like to live here, because sometimes it is quiet, but can also be very busy because of the universities and factories (It is so hot and it doesn't have a beach). In my real life I am well and happy, I think when I won a lot of things I wanted, but still more to come.



The town of Sobra (Brazil) where Will lives in real life!


When playing, what do you like to do the most? Any favorite islands?
When I'm in the game I like to help players who always call me or find me on the islands, I think I'm a great observer, I like to observe the behavior of people, and comes to understand how the relations of friendship and companionship in the game. My favorite islands are all the Mice & Maniax, because they have a mystery, and I love mysteries.

Who do you hang out with in MilMo?  

I have two best friends who accompanied me from the beginning of the game and helped me at all times, they are Claire and his son TomCat. I have also met Sr.Edu, Sobe, Margel (I met him when we became GMs), and many other friends that I can not cite because the list is too large!


Hanging out with friends on Nikonos Island

What do you do when you are not online in MilMo? 
When I'm not online MilMo, I'm at university or at my part-job. Also I like reading comic books and newspapers, listen to music and also have fun with friends.

Do you have any MMM? MilMo Memories that is! Something special you remember that you want to share with us?
I have many memories of MilMo. When I got my epics weapons ,and when I met my friends. But I think what else has been marked a return of  MilMo BR was a great happiness for me and many players, I want to thank again to the Junebud. I can not forget the time I played MilMo EN, because I have many friends there too.

Will's first epic weapon!

You are one of the first GMs in MilMo BR! Tell us what you do as a GM, and what's it like? 
For me it is an honor to be GM MilMo, because I can help players, and make them feel safe and have fun, and also help Junebud keep an eye on the game, since you help us and make MilMo BR better. Being a GM is to have a great responsibility, because you have to make the players understand the rules while taking decisions on those who break them (The GMs are not always there to punish someone, but to make them understand the rules) and understand that you also have rules you must follow. 


With friends in Air World


Thanks for the interview Will, we hope to see you in-game!

Yours,

The community team at Junebud Ivan & Sara

2 comments:

  1. Adorei a entrevista, Will realmente é uma pessoa muito dedicada e merece estar sendo considerando o jogador do mês. Parabéns ao Wiil e Parabéns a Sara pela escolha.

    I loved the interview, Will really is a very dedicated and deserves being given the player of the month. Congratulations to Congratulations to Sara and wiil by choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the interview and great to know more about the players! congrats!

    ReplyDelete