Monday, January 16, 2012

December 2011 Player of The Month: Lenon

Hello MilMonauts,

It's time for a new player of the Month. This time it's Lenon, who is a GM on MilMo BR. He is a dedicated player who looks out for all new MilMonauts and makes them feel welcome! He even gives some tips for those of you who want to become a GM one day!

Me (left) and Lenon (right) in my Home



Hi Lenon, congratulations on becoming player of the month! How do you feel? 

Hello Sara! Firstly I would like to thank you very much for this interview. Well, I think I feel good… although I wish so much Vanny was interviewed, who knows the next opportunity? I am a shy person. But, certainly if I am here is because a lot of players want to know about me, right? So, let’s go!



We sure want to know more about you! When did you start playing MilMo? What do you like about the game?

I started playing MilMo in February 2011, wow… when I remember that I play almost 1 year, I feel so happy! Well, I always enjoyed playing games that has an innovative proposal, that is, a new way to play; it has been what I’ve found in MilMo. It fascinates me a 3D-game where you can play within some minutes, running in your own browser, no great installations, or something like that. MilMo world really is just awesome! By the way, congratulations Junebud Crew for the imagination in creating a world completely different than we are used to see there out, that is really what held me on MilMo!

Breakfast with the other GMs


Thank you! How did you find out about MilMo?
 
I always played app-games on Orkut platform and, as I said previously, I was looking for a different game to play. My friend told me on MSN that he had found out an awesome 3D-game, I just said to him, unbelieving: what, are you crazy? Do you really think that we have a 3D-game on Orkut? Then he introduced me the game, and I finally believed on him hahaha!



Q4: What is your favorite thing to do in MilMo? Your favorite island? 

I like to hang out around… as I said I do not like to stand in an only place, as killing enemies for more than 40 minutes (oh, too lazy), I need to walk I need to see new faces and to help, if necessary. I like also to kill the Tor, in order to get some boxes… (Unlucky Lenon) 

As for Favorite Island… it seems so hard to choose… all islands in MilMo are amazing, we do not see often islands like in Mice & Maniax Saga, where we explore the islands as a little mouse would see them! But, I like the island: Eternal Monument, there is calm and tranquil, I like that! 



Who do you hang out with in MilMo? 

I hang out with: Vanny, Sobe, Willdoug, Sabriinna, Flávinha a lot of nice friends, but generally I don’t have many opportunities to meet them often, so usually I hang out with Sobe and Vanny. Either to help or to laugh, I love hang out with them. :D 

Vanny, Sobe and Lenon.



Where do you live in real life? What's it like there? Tell us something about yourself that not many people know about!

Well, I live in a very hot country, in northeast of the Brazil. We are in the summer; this is the moment that we really suffer because of the heat, so I rarely know what means “cold”, since it practically does not exist here hahaha. About me, I work morning with people, I like this because I have the opportunity of help them, and I love to help the others. I am generally very funny, but not with everybody…, I am able to easily deal with any person; I like to help my friends, I don’t like to see anyone sad, I feel I must leave everyone happy, or at least I try to do it. In short, I am honest, humble, funny and a little shy, always willing to help who needs to. 



We are very happy to have you as a GM, helping people. What do you do when you don't play MilMo? Do you play other games? 

I love chatting :D But out of the computer usually I study English in order to improve it always, since I learned it by myself. I have a great help of my dear friend Sobe, she is very helpful and always helps me out. I like also to listen to music, (usually old music or those with meaningful lyrics, to me music are a message that the singer wish to transmit, meaningless music don’t interest to me).

Celebrating New Year on Seastar Resort.



You learned English all by yourself? Cool! Do you have any MMM? MilMo Memories that is! Something special you remember that you want to share with us? 

First, I met the beautiful and careful Vanny, I’m always speechless to describe her, she is one of the better people that I’ve met, she is really an Angel in my life and helped me out very much when I became a GM (and still help me out a lot), always friendly she did not want that bad people would harm me. 


Then, Vanny introduced me her amazing friend, Sobe. She is sooo funny, is happy and transmits to us a feeling of peacefulness and joy, you are not able to dislike of her. I really enjoy every moment with her, as in MilMo Inter as in MilMo BR. I love very much them. 


I became a GM – Game Master. Wow… I remember that day as if it was today, I really was not expecting it, because I was in the Forum just to help and to share my knowledge with everyone, but I received a message with a invitation… actually, I was not believing, I needed read more than 3 times to really believe that it was real. I felt happy, because I was sure that I had really helped a lot of people, for this reason I went called.  


Also, I finally earned my Legendary Bow (although after opening 200 red boxes)! Poor Edu, too lazy to get an Epic Bow; I was looking for a bow that I don’t need to spend a lot of time by killing enemies; and I got it! 


However, I always say to myself, my real memories are not those with material achievements, but the time that I spend with my friends, the new opportunity to meet a new face, my loud laughter when Sobe says something funny, when I meet Vanny at her home and we talk throughout the afternoon, so on… these simple things are what really makes me happy, makes me cry, makes me smile… 

The Legendary Bow!



You are a Game Master. What's it like? What do you have to say to other players who want to become a Game Master one day? 

Wow, really I am a Game Master. I feel just like I have much responsibility with the game. To me, to be a GM is not a status to brag very much about, but an opportunity that you have to help the people and to make MilMo a happy and fun place. GMs are the solution that Junebud found to make sure that the people are having a lot of fun in a safe virtual game. Well, if you want to become one day a GM, please follow these simple tips: 


1 – Make sure you are respecting and following all the rules, if you do not lead by example, what do you really want then?


2 – Be: humble, helpful and friendly. The Junebud looks for someone who does not want to use your status as a GM to be famous or something like that. 


3 – Do not worry if you think you need to have many achievements, Junebud believes this does not speak about the character of the people, but their actions in the forum, this is the way the Junebud evaluates the person, through their behavior and attitude.
 

Vanny and Lenon talking about being a GM.


Thank you for your time Lenon, it's been a pleasure to interview you!  
Thank you again for the interview, Sara. I hope all of you have a nice day!

That's it for now, make sure to vote for the next "Player of The Month" on the Forum. 

Yours,

Sara

3 comments:

  1. Just Awesome! Maybe it's me that have no words to describe you my friend! Always lovely, helpful and have so kind words to Vanny ( hehehehe ).

    You really deserve all that you have and for being a GM for MilMo. I'm sure that all those players who need to learn, will learn from you my boy. :D

    All the best wishes for you, and it's a pleasure to have you as FRIEND!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lenon!! It's a great interview!!Woop Woop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive interview, Lenon! XD

    ReplyDelete