Monday, January 9, 2012

November 2011 Player of The Month: Dragisa

Hi MilMonauts,

Let me introduce November's Player of The Month: Dragisa! I know a lot of you are curious about this mysterious player that draws graffiti and keeps a bird named Pho on his head as a pet. Here we go! 

Me (left) and Dragisa (right) meeting in my Home.

Hello Dragisa, congratulations on becoming player of the month! I know a lot of players are curious about you. How does it feel to be November's player?
Hello there, and hello to all my friends and my 'enemies' . Well it is very exciting being the 2nd player of the month MilMo has ever had...I never get to be one of the first in almost anything! A big thanks to everybody who voted and who didn't vote me.


When did you start playing MilMo? Why did you continue play after all this time?
Hmm...well...I started playing on the 31th of December, 2010. The game opened and I was amazed...so I started going everywhere like crazy...and started to kill anything I can...beware the wrath of ME! Too bad the game had so many errors and I couldn't play the game at all...for a few week. I was REALLY disappointed, but then it started working...I couldn't stop playing the game!!!

Celebration with friends at Alien Ruins!


How did you find out about MilMo?
I found out about the game while playing other games. That sign of MilMo was showing up above the games I played all the time, so I decided to enter it...
HERE COMES YOUR NEW KING...I THINK


What is your favorite thing to do in MilMo?
I like hanging out with friends A LOT! When gaining medals, and a friend comes, I don't continue killing and/or chatting at the same time. I fully come with them. 
GUSH, I AM SO KIND...I THINK. I also like helping my friends and anybody in a need of a HELP-HERO. Doing new events and exploring new areas is really fun...when you are with me ofcourse. Just joking ;) Although, still not bad!

The Epic Team has a secret meeting!

Who do you hang out with in MilMo?
Before, when I was 'more' active, I hanged out with Ramaki, Anasta, Konoha, Im Ur King and some others. Now I just hang out with King. But, I hope to see the others again


Where do you live in real life? What's it like there? Tell us something weird about your country!
Amm...not much to say here. I live in Macedonia, which is located in Southern Europe. It is nice in my neighborhood because there are so many friends to play with, but you can also find lots of terrible kids that despise you, so I'd say...STAY AWAY!
My school is in my own park, so I get there in like 3-5 minutes or something. 
A silly think that happened to me once was when I had to go to a city in Southern Macedonia, (the capital Skopje that I live in is in Northern Macedonia). When we came to the city on the other side of my country, I was sleeping (so don't wake me up, because legend says on a foggy night, I will come and put rotten candy under your pillows hahaha)!
I was totally in an 'amnesia' or whatever. By that, I mean that I totally forgot that I went to a different city. When I got out of the car I was creeping out because I didn't know where I was!!! I didn't see my parents and everybody in my family cause' I was running to see what is going on. Later, I 'got my memory back' and everything continued finy.

Hanging out with friends!


What do you do when you don't play MilMo? Do you play other games? We heard you draw graffiti?
Well I do like online games, but some can get you terrible viruses, so I am always careful!
To be honest, I am not much of a graffiti guy hehe. I would be a 'hooligan' then. And those kind of kids are around :O OH NO...THEY ARE BREAKING THE DOOR...HELPPP...oh no wait, it is only a..a...amm..I don't know what it is (wow this funny business is getting ridiculous). I sometimes draw graffiti pics in different places in my neighborhood and that is like signs: I have been there. Hehe I AM DRAGISA, AND I FIGHT FOR YOU


Dragisa and the bird Pho fighting an imagination devourer


Do you have any MMM? MilMo Memories that is! Something special you remember that you want to share with us?
Hmm! I have forgotten about my MMM. Let me think for a sec. I was once in a party. Many people were there: friends, admins, moderators, game masters and others! I was actually 'lost', but mostly 'stuck' and I couldn't get out. I managed to jump on everybody's head and I got out of that jungle. Ok, fine, you got me, I used the jumping ability! I took great pics with my friends (not just at the party, but anywhere, not just that time, but anytime).
I got lots of great MMOs and most of the people know it ;D Oh here is one. One day I was with my great friend, Anasta, in Air World. I was lagging so badly. Anasta went on the invisible blocks in the sky. Because of the lag, I couldn't get to her, cause' I kept falling...Finally, I had enough so I took my fleet foot and the jump ability and 'flew' right to her. Oh, one more thing.......I MISSED! Ok, that's enough MMO for now. 


What one of Dragisa's "funny" Pikachu looked like at the time.


Thank you for your time! I hope you have a nice day!
It was awesome talking to you Sara!
That's it folks, see you next time!
Yours,

Sara

3 comments:

  1. Nice interview...congratulations Dragisa ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe cool Dragisa!
    Impressive interview! ^^

    ReplyDelete